5.3 Page Options
What’s the difference between "Theme options" and "Page options"
Simply there are two ways to create and save layouts/settings.
The first one is global which affects all your website including pages and posts. They can be set up in theme options.
The other way is using individual settings which can be found at the bottom of each page or post. They are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages.
Global changes should be performed in Theme Options.
Individual (Unique) settings can be changed in Page Options.
How to find Page Options?
Kindly open your page or post and scroll to the bottom of your page.
How to find Theme Options?
Theme options can be found under
Page Options can be found at the bottom of each page/post. You can change the page layout, assign a sidebar or create a custom title bar for your page/post. These options are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages. All the changes made in page options will override theme options.
Header Page Options
(includes header style, site logo, and header scroll color)
- Page menu - Its option where you can choose the menu for the current page.
- Change menu styles for this page - This option allows change menu style for this page.
- Select header style - Only for Classic and Modern and Only Logo menu style
- Site Logo - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader.
- Site Logo on
the scroll- Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader. Using for scrolling.
- Site Logo on mobile - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader. Using for mobile.
- Header Scroll Background Color - This option allows change header background color on
scrollfor this page.
- Header Scroll Text Color - This option allows change header text color on
scrollfor this page.
Footer Page Options
( includes footer template, visibility )
- Footer style - Choose style Footer for this page. (Modern and Simple)
- Enable or disable footer copyright - There you can add the footer copyright.
- Copyright align - There you can select the align of your copyright;
- Enable or disable footer socials - There you can add the social elements to the copyright;
- Social align - There you can select the align of your social elements;
- Enable Light Footer - There you can enable the light color for your footer.
- Change Footer Background Color - There you can change the background color of the footer.
- Fixed and transparent footer (enable or disable fixed and transparent footer)
- Enable Parallax Footer - There you can enable the parallax effect for the footer.