3.2. Page Options
What’s the difference between "Theme options" and "Page options"
Simply there are two ways to create and save layouts/settings.
The first one is global which affects all your website including pages and posts. They can be set up in theme options.
The other way is using individual settings which can be found at the bottom of each page or post. They are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages.
Global changes should be performed in Theme Options.
Individual (Unique) settings can be changed in Page Options.
How to find Page Options?
Kindly open your page or post and scroll to the bottom of your page.
How to find Theme Options?
Page Options can be found at the bottom of each page/post. You can change the page layout, assign a sidebar or create a custom title bar for your page/post. These options are unique to each page, thus cannot be saved for other pages. All the changes made in page options will override theme options.
Header Page Options
- Page menu - Its option where you can choose the menu for the current page.
- Change menu style for this page? - This option allows change menu style for this page
- Enable Button - enable or disable button
- Button style - Here you can choose button style
- Enable Menu Socials - Here you can choose enable or disable menu socials
- Select header style - Here you can select header style
- Right text on menu - If you want tot do this, switch button
- Dark text on mobile menu - Here you can change text color on mobile menu.
- Site Logo - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader.
- Site Logo on scroll - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader.
- Site Logo on mobile - Upload any media using the WordPress Native Uploader.
Footer Page Options
- Footer style - Choose style Footer for this page.