How to create a template builder
First of all, you need to create pages to display the template constructor. Scroll to Pages → Add New. Add a page title (for example, "Outliner") and save it by clicking on the "Publish" button. Then add another page and name it, for example, "Outliner - Result page". Then go to the Outliner settings and select the appropriate pages from the list for Page builder page and Page builder result page.
Now you can start creating template constructor. To do this you need to add section and block templates.
How to add template`s sections
Go to Outliner → click on "Sections" and fill the section rows.
- Name - Please, enter a section name. The name is how it appears on your site.
- Slug - The “slug” is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually all lowercase and contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens. You can skip this line, and in this case the slug will automatically be generated from the category name.
- Parent section - Here you can select a parent section create a hierarchy. The section "Page sections", for example, would be the parent of category block Call to Action or Services.
Description - Here you can add the description for your section. The description is not prominent by default; however, some themes may show it.
Type - Here you can select type for this section
After setting up, click on "Add a new section" to save the sections and add new ones.
- Type - select what part of the page should display section (Header, Footer, Block)
- Price - Here you can add a price for this section in $. Enter only numbers.
- Estimate - Here you can add a time estimate (in days) for this section. Enter only numbers.
How to add section`s block?
You can view the whole list of all added blocks by clicking on "All Page blocks". Opposite to each block will be displayed the section to which it belongs.