Start with Aheto
- Introduction. Here open Welcome Page with background information. Read and click on the button "Let`s Go!"
- Builder Install. Please, select Page builder to install. Currently avialable is Elementor (and WPBakery is coming soon in Aheto updates) and go to Next Step.
- Required Plugins. On this step you have toinstall required plugins for working with Aheto plugin. In case you follow our instructions, these plugins are already installed. Read how to install required plugins
- Import Demo Data. Please select Full or Part Import and click on the button "Import"
- After succsessfull settings import go to the Ready Demos
- Here you can find the list with ready theme demos. We call theme demo all pages that we've created and page options, settings, widgets, etc. You can import just that content that you wanna have on your website. To do this, select pages that you would like to be imported.
- Note: All screenshots are taken from the Acacia WordPress Theme setting. For your theme, the steps below will be similar.
- After that, please, enter a page name and click on the button "Create". After notification about successfull creating, click on the button "Import Template"
- Once you imported demo data, you need to update the header and footer settings to properly display your pages.
Go to Dashboard → Header. Here you will see a list of existing header styles. You need to update the settings of each one. To do this you need to take the following steps:
4. After these steps, the "Update" button will become active. Click "UPDATE" button.
The same steps must be followed to update your footer settings