Template Library is a collection of saved templates and blocks, which you can use for building a new page on your site. Also you can insert them on already existing pages. All Saved Templates you can check here:
Go to Dashboard --> Templates -->Saved Templates. You can check Template Preview by clicking on the button "View"
How To Insert Templates On the Page
- Click the Add Template From Library icon to add a Page template, Block, or your own Saved template from the editing screen.
- Click INSERT to select the required template.
- Save your updates.
How To Save a New Template
Saving Pages as Templates
- Click the green button located at the bottom of the panel
- Choose Save Template
- Give a name to your template and save
Saving Sections as Templates
- Choose the section you want to save and right-click the Section Settings
- Give it a name and click Save
How to Export Templates
You can export your saved templates.
- Click the Add Template From Library icon in the Elementor editor
- Under My Templates click the 3-dots and click Export
How to Import Templates
You can import templates you’ve exported or downloaded.
- Go to Templates > Saved Templates or Templates > Theme Builder or Templates > Popups
- Click the Import Templates button
- Choose the file you want to import and click the Import Now button
- Your imported template will now be displayed in your Templates list